Electric Youth Supremacy is a EDM Blog from San Diego, CA. We do it big, funky, dirty and just plain sexy. What's hot in the underground and new upcoming artists that are killing it. Our blog is about the love for Electric Dance Music of all kinds. We stay true to our root's and what is hitting big in the scene. We keep you updated on upcoming shows, events and festivals around the world. New release's and upcoming artists are always a must in any blog so expect it. "Don't talk about it be about it!"

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

 
Hello viewer, today has been one of those days where you wake up knowing this was the start of something new. Starting with the release of Daft Punk's long awaited new album" Random Access Memories", which is just game changing and a huge inspiration to the scene. Plus all the other new EP and albums, such as Classixx's "Hanging Garden". As well all this great festival's almost here, this summer is sure to be a hot one. There's a question I have been asking my self for sometime, this is what is to become of the scene. I myself, am confident of the future of the scene. Yet, there will probably still be debates of what genre is best or who's the better performer. I hold a strong belief in the fans and music in general. The same view I see in many top DJ/producers.  With this in hand I leave you with these lovely tracks, enjoy and much love from Electric Youth Supremacy.


I wanted to start it with a bang, so I have chosen AC Slater track Back Up work. Perfect smasher to get this rolling, with his grimy bassline. Hit it!

Staying with the theme here Midnight Conspiracy with Dj Funk"Tit's in My Face. Sure to any house party or club going.
Kry wolf is a beast with his huge bassline and his new UK Bass sound. This guys is really bringing it hard.
What can i say about this duo, I know there Australian and doing it big. I will let u see what there all about. Banger!
Been loving this Clubhouse tracks Fool's Gold been putting out, always great stuff. 2beeps "showtime is a great track to a crowd jump. Much love to A-Track for this freebie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.